Back in the Blogging Grove

I've been inspired recently to pick up blogging again.  A couple of really good blogs I've been checking out that inspired me are Colby Martin's blog and Glennon Doyle Melton's blog.

You'll never know what little tidbits you'll find here.  One thing is certain, I'll blog about books I'm reading.

I'm currently reading Wayne Gretzky's 99: Stories of the game.  What a great book for any hockey fan, especially in this 100th season of the NHL.  It provides a great backdrop to this season and is a great historical read of the game.

Seven books I need to read this Winter/Spring:
  1. Present over Perfect - Shauna Niequist
  2. Love Warrior - Glennon Doyle Melton
  3. A Mile Wide - Brandon Hatmaker
  4. Finding God in the Waves - Mike McHargue
  5. The Great Spiritual Migration - Brian McLaren
  6. The Divine Dance - Richard Rohr
  7. Unclobber - Colby Martin
Welcome to this leg of the journey (for however long it lasts)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Disruptive Church Trends That Will Rule 2018